While Grande's latest look is certainly representative of a new chapter, we will cherish the four years we spent with her most signature accessory.
Ariana Grande left fans in a state of shock this week after cutting off her iconic flowing ponytail in favour a new look. At the time of writing this, Ariana has chopped off her ponytail, or removed the extensions - or both.
The 25-year-old singer has rocked her signature high pony hairstyle ever since her first single "The Way" was released in 2013, but on Thursday she took to Instagram to show off her new shorter choppy hairdo by sharing a selfie in the auto using the bunny filter. Although she made no mention of it in the caption. I don't need to know the specific hair math, I just know it's much shorter, and her scores of fans are freaking out!
But with an autumnal copper tone and a side parting, the fresh-faced singer seemed to signal a new phase of her life.
However, something can always be said about a post-breakup haircut - and Ariana certainly went all out for hers. On the unofficial high-ponytail spokeswoman, this breezy post-breakup hair looks so refreshing. In the photo, Grande has shoulder-length hair - way shorter than we're used to from her. "I tried wigs, they looked RIDICULOUS".
- Deepika, Ranveer share first wedding pictures as husband and wife
- Forever My Lady: Al B. Sure Pays Tribute To Kim Porter
- OnePlus is Launching the ‘Thunder Purple’ 6T in North America This Week
- Trump and Xi Likely to Get Only Framework Trade Deal, Ross Says
- Trump says he has finished answering Mueller probe questions
- David Hockney painting sells for $90M, breaking art record
- England win toss, bat in Sri Lanka second Test
- Draymond Green Dared Kevin Durant To Leave In Free Agency
- California wildfires: List of missing passes 600 as hunt for victims continues
- FDA to limit sales of flavored e-cigarettes