And once the pictures were out, there was a state of frenzy with netizens going insane over the two pictures that were officially release by the couple.
The couple, which has come to be known as "DeepVeer" tied the knot on November 14 and 15, which ended a long speculation, confirming the fact that the duo has been dating each other for a long time.
As fans were left teary-eyed after watching their favourite couple get married, Ranveer's stylist Nitasha Gaurav shared the photos of the bride and groom with the caption, "Presenting the newly minted Mrs & Mr Ranveer Singh Bhavnani!" Ranveer wore pristine white for the first ceremony, and was colour co-ordinated with Deepika for Day two. "Uff", Alia exclaimed with a bunch of heart emojis.
Shilpa Shetty wrote, "Congratulations!" "#PartnersForLife.wish you both endless growth, fulfilment and happiness, "love is not something you can put into motion, or has a time schedule: #lennon. Nazar na lage." Sonu Sood wrote, "Mubaarak ho mere bhai", on Ranveer's post". "And welcome to the club". "For those of us who don't have a life partner it's a very "haiiiiiiiii" wala feeling!" It should be noted here that the comments on Karan Johar's tweet - the thread is flooded with pictures and memes of snakes - seem to suspect him of being insincere in his wishes to Deepika and Ranveer, quite without reason.
Have something to add to the story?
- 'Good Samaritan' couple and homeless vet they raised $400K for all arrested
- ‘MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN!’: Trump Goes Ballistic, Attacks Macron, Mocks France
- CMA Awards 2018: See All the Stars on the Red Carpet
- ‘Brittle and unclear’: European papers deliver their verdict on the Brexit deal
- 10 things about Rays Blake Snell’s Cy Young winning season
- England win toss, bat in Sri Lanka second Test
- Rooney realises some people don’t approve of his England return
- LeBron Passes Wilt Chamberlain on NBA's All-Time Scoring List
- Alexander Zverev says length of season is 'ridiculous'
- President Trump Goes After Mueller Team: They've Gone Nuts!