Now, rumor has it that the alleged Galaxy S10 Lite could sport one of the display designs showcased at the event. The smartphone will feature the newly launched Infinity-O display.
Blass also notes that the Galaxy S10 will feature an in-display fingerprint scanner using ultrasonic technology, similar to the OnePlus 6T.
Some exciting stuff there, but I'm somewhat concerned about a display with a circle cutout off to the side.
The new chipset is capable of recording video at 8K at 30 frames per second.
"The AI capabilities in the Exynos 9 Series 9820 will provide a new dimension of performance in smart devices through an integrated NPU, high-performance fourth-generation custom CPU core, 2.0Gbps LTE modem, and improved multimedia performance".
Samsung usually reveals the next Galaxy S phone sometime in the beginning of the year.
Samsung expects to begin mass production of the Exynos 9820 by the end of the year.
The latest leak comes from frequent phone tipster Evan Blass, who has a track record of sharing info on upcoming Samsung phones. That means you will be able to find a 12MP sensor with a variable f/1.5 - f/2.4 aperture lens and a 12MP camera with 2X optical telephoto lens.
Say hello to the W2019, a foldable phone from Samsung but it's not the foldable phone from Samsung. This is a dramatically different approach from rival devices, which use a small portion of the screen to scan fingerprints - typically the same size as the physical sensors found on other smartphone models.
These hints may tell us a lot about the Galaxy S10, but as always, they should be taken with a grain of salt until Samsung makes the phone official.
- Trump says North Korea missile work 'normal'
- Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
- Beaten Tony Bellew calls time on his boxing career
- Must Have Mods For Fallout 76 [PART 1]
- 'Game of Thrones' Final Season to Premiere April 2019
- Spice Girls to start 2019 tour in Wales with new dates
- 'Massively infected': Election scandal triggers Trump fury and angry protests from voters
- Oil markets struggle to find footing after 7% slump
- Soccer returns to Leicester 2 weeks after team owner's death
- Oil prices rise 1.5% after Saudi Arabia announces supply cut in December