None of the Warriors' stars on the floor had a game totally out of the ordinary, and yet, the NBA's top team still fell to a Clippers squad with a combined zero career All-Star selections.
Golden State Warriors shooting guard Klay Thompson spoke up in the locker room after Kevin Durant and Draymond Green's heated argument on Monday, and he stressed the importance of sticking together, according to Chris Haynes of Yahoo Sports.
In any event, this is all very interesting to watch.
Warriors general manager Bob Myers was set to explain the team's thinking on the suspension at a pregame briefing Tuesday in Oakland. Neither Durant nor Green discussed the nature of their conversation after the game. Scene described as one of most intense of this G-State era.Organization is working through the aftermath of Monday night's episode today, league sources said.Читайте также: Gerard Butler documents loss of home in California wildfires on social media
Teammates argued with Green over his choice in the final moments to keep the ball instead of passing to Durant for a try at a game-winning shot, sources said.
This isn't the first time Durant and Green have gone at one another.
Green was forceful in his defense of himself, which helped to escalate the volume and intensity within the room, sources said. Durant was seen clapping his hands, an apparent call for the ball.
Veteran Shaun Livingston meanwhile played down the exchange as "just team spirit".
"Guys wanted a different outcome than what happened", Livingston was quoted by ESPN as saying "Obviously, Dray had the turnover, guys might have thought they were open or wanted the basketball, didn't get it".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- STAN LEE Candlelight Vigil Planned in LONG ISLAND
- Why this Serena Williams magazine cover has caused outrage
- Nemanja Vidic: I want to be Manchester United manager one day
- Trump suggests France would have been defeated without U.S.
- Brexit deal: Will Brexit withdrawal agreement be signed TOMORROW?
- Samir Nasri closing in on Manuel Pellegrini reunion at West Ham
- More heavy rain for Tuesday
- Khashoggi recordings ‘appalling’, shocked Saudi intelligence - Edrogan
- Fears of peak iPhone sales rattle Asian Apple suppliers
- Theo Walcott has to carry out defensive duties for Everton against Chelsea