Hillary Clinton is supposedly running for president again in 2020. But Penn is still being taken seriously by his new conservative friends as having deep insight into HRC's plans (much like former Clinton advisor and Penn ally Dick Morris was, years after he had definitively changed parties), even though he was kept miles away from her 2016 campaign.
"True to her name, Mrs. Clinton will fight this out until the last dog dies", the pair wrote. She has given mixed signals about a return, both ruling it out and musing on how she would like to be president.
That's according to Mark Penn, a former pollster and adviser to Bill Clinton, and Andrew Stein, a leading Democrat figure from NY, both of whom penned a piece for the Wall Street Journal titled, simply, "Hillary Will Run Again". This must be avenged. She won her party's nod in 2016 only to find herself crushed by Donald Trump's unexpected populist uprising.
But they said: "They will see her now as strong, partisan, left-leaning and all-Democrat-the one with the guts, experience and steely-eyed determination to defeat Mr Trump". She has had two years to go over what she did wrong and how to take him on again.
And 'Mrs. Clinton will take down rising Democratic stars like bowling pins.
"I was recently asked if Crooked Hillary Clinton is going to run in 2020?" As far as I'm concerned, Hillary Clinton has the right to do whatever she wants.
Maybe by 2020 Hillary can figure out how to win the White House without campaigning, which she truly seems to hate.
- Trump tweets defense of Whitaker appointment from Paris
- Authorities search for missing as California wildfires rage on
- Israel Says Carrying Out Air Strikes "Throughout Gaza Strip"
- Tsitsipas shrugs off freak injury to reach Next Gen final
- Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler among celebrities to lose homes in California wildfires
- ‘Toy Story 4’ Teaser Trailer Spotlights New Character
- Wildfires Rage in California, Trump Blames 'Forest Mismanagement'
- City win derby to stay two points clear of Liverpool
- Aerosmith's Joe Perry Hospitalized After Performing With Billy Joel
- Kenin to open Fed Cup final for U.S. against Strycova