Facebook appears to be back after is was down for users worldwide Monday morning.
According to the web service DownDetector, the outage spread westward across the United States, and the southeast coast of Brazil appeared to be affected as well.
This error message popped up when we tried to get on Facebook. According to downdetector.com, there was a spike in reports of Facebook being down just before 11 a.m. MT.
If you were having trouble logging onto Facebook Monday, you weren't alone.
Users took to Twitter to report the outage, with #FacebookDown trending quickly.
The cause of the outage was not immediately clear. Based on comments there, local outages lasted from a few seconds to around half an hour. "We're sorry for the inconvenience", the spokesperson said.
- Kate Upton and Justin Verlander welcome a baby girl
- Israel Says Carrying Out Air Strikes "Throughout Gaza Strip"
- Macron throws shade at Trump: I don't make diplomacy through tweets
- Miley Cyrus, Gerard Butler among celebrities to lose homes in California wildfires
- Oil prices rise as Saudi Arabia signals production cut
- Kellyanne Conway Responds to Possible Hillary 2020 Run: ‘Dear God, Please, Yes’
- Martha McSally concedes defeat to Kyrsten Sinema in Arizona Senate race
- Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari in dark over long-term future at club
- Macron Delivers Rebuke to Nationalism as Trump Looks On
- Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh to wear Sabyasachi for their wedding