"He traded me to Kansas City; we didn't talk for a couple months, maybe a year", Vrabel said Tuesday.
Lewis' "cheap" comment was a reference to the Patriots letting him walk in free agency without showing too much interest in bringing him back, and that wasn't all he had to say. I certainly didn't, but that's the always unpredictable National Football League - and why we love it. I just had to let our team know that these guys are beatable. I know I can play.
Third, former New England players got revenge against Belichick and the Patriots - and chirped about it afterward. "I know that (if) you be physical with them and let 'em have it and they'll fold". He said the Patriots chose to "go cheap" and were reaping what they sowed, so to speak, and he accused his former teammates of being soft. Tom Brady and Co. couldn't get anything going in Nashville, as the veteran signal-caller completed 21-of-41 pass attempts for just 254 yards with zero touchdowns. I am sure when they go to different places they want to beat us, absolutely.
So, now what for the Patriots, who had their six-game winning streak snapped Sunday?
While the Saints, Rams, Chiefs, Chargers, and Steelers are undoubtedly legitimate, there were some surprising losses this past weekend. "When you win, you can say a lot of things", Brady said. That doesn't give the other team enough credit. "That's what happens when you go cheap".
Tennessee built a 17-3 lead in the first quarter against a Patriots team that had allowed an average of 4.3 first-quarter points per game this season. As such, Brady's mindset isn't going to waver as the Patriots make a playoff push.
- North Korea hiding missile bases in remote areas
- Justin Houstons return bolsters Chiefs in win over Cardinals
- Rocket Lab successfully launched the first commercial rocket launch
- Tsitsipas shrugs off freak injury to reach Next Gen final
- Stan Lee Reportedly Dead at 95
- Real Madrid manager Santiago Solari in dark over long-term future at club
- STAN LEE Candlelight Vigil Planned in LONG ISLAND
- Israel Says Carrying Out Air Strikes "Throughout Gaza Strip"
- Macron Delivers Rebuke to Nationalism as Trump Looks On
- Amazon picks NY , suburban Washington for new, split headquarters