Ginsburg was hospitalized in Washington after suffering three fractured ribs from a fall. The supreme court spokeswoman, Kathy Arberg, said she is "doing well", but is already back at work, although working from home.
Yesterday, we learned that Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized after breaking three ribs in a fall in her office.
"The last I heard she was up and working, of course, because what else would she be doing, and cracking jokes", Stiepleman said, according to Reuters.
Ginsburg, the Supreme Court's oldest justice, fell in her office at the court on Wednesday evening and went to George Washington University Hospital in Washington early Thursday after experiencing discomfort overnight, the court said.
"I will literally give 3 ribs to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg if she needs them, along with whichever other body parts she requires until 2020", said activist and WaPo contributor Holly Figueroa O'Reilly.
"I can't imagine what this place would be - I can't imagine what the country would be - with Donald Trump as our president", Ginsburg had said in an interview with the New York Times in July 2016.
Ginsburg, who was appointed by president Bill Clinton in 1993, was the second woman to be named to the nation's highest court. She also had two bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014. She was held for observation and treatment, and is expected to make a full recovery.
But she has never missed Supreme Court arguments.
- Kim Kardashian Forced to Evacuate Home Due to Wildfires in Calabasas
- Dez Bryant injury: WR suffers apparent Achilles tear at practice
- Norwegian Warship Close To Sinking After Collision With Oil Tanker
- Malibu fire rages through coastal homes
- 'Germany, France, Britain, US and Saudi Arabia listened to Khashoggi tapes'
- England flanker ‘highly unlikely’ to face All Blacks
- Dodgers Offered Nationals This Star In Pursuit Of Bryce Harper Trade
- Trump's attorney general switch sparks Russia probe outcry
- Delhi bans trucks as megacity chokes
- Don't over-do England/NZ Tests: Hansen