Prince Harry recently revealed an environmentally friendly obsession ― switching off the lights all the time ― during an appearance in a BBC documentary about his father, "Prince, Son and Heir: Charles at 70".
Talking directly to William, Harry said on camera, "I don't know whether your wife does this (Kate, Duchess of Cambridge) ― my wife (Meghan, Duchess of Sussex) certainly goes, "Well, why turn the lights off? And that's now something that I'm obsessed with as well".
According to a new report, the Duchess of Sussex wanted to sport one with emeralds in it! "I've been brought up well, you've got to say thank you", Harry explained of the moment.
It led to what The Sun says was "a very heated exchange" - prompting the Queen to speak with Harry, 34. "And that was the one that, I think, as we tried them on, stood out".
Meghan had reportedly picked a tiara with emeralds but she was told she couldn't wear it given its history couldn't be established and that it might have originated Russian Federation. "I suspect quite a few of you may too have grandchildren or will do soon", Charles said, according to The Telegraph.
"All grandchildren deserve a better future", he said.
Divorce has been a touchy subject for the royals since the Queen's uncle, Edward, abdicated in 1936 to marry American divorcee Wallis Simpson; the Queen's younger sister Margaret was not allowed to Wednesday Peter Townsend for the same reason.
"Harry and I had gone to Buckingham Palace to meet with Her Majesty The Queen to select one of the options that were there, which was an incredibly surreal day as you can imagine", Meghan shares in a personal recording for a new royal wedding exhibit at Windsor Castle.
- Trump Thanks Rubio For Exposing Broward 'Election Theft'
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar Sarkar Controversy Reaction Thalapathy Vijay AR Murugadoss
- Did Trump's White House published a doctored video?
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Everton
- WVU Ninth In Latest CFP Ranking - WVU | West Virginia Mountaineers sports coverage
- 76ers acquire Jimmy Butler in trade with Timberwolves
- 'Germany, France, Britain, US and Saudi Arabia listened to Khashoggi tapes'
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg released from hospital after serious fall
- India will not hold talks with Taliban: MEA
- Norwegian Warship Close To Sinking After Collision With Oil Tanker