The historic Western town area at Paramount Ranch in Agoura Hills, California, which has served as the set for productions such as Westworld, has been destroyed in the Woolsey fire, the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area announced Friday.
In a Twitter post, park officials said they "do not have any details or photos, but it is our understanding that the structures have burned".
A spokesperson for HBO told The Wrap that Westworld has used the Paramount Ranch location for Main Street, but the Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy sci-fi series also films at Melody Ranch in Santa Clarita.
Evacuation in Malibu, Calabasas and Agoura areas began on Thursday, as a 200-acre wildfire started to rapidly spread.
The set for HBO's hit show Westworld has burned up in a growing fire east of Los Angeles.
ET has reached out to Paramount Ranch for comment.
Thankfully, HBO confirms that no filming for the upcoming season of Westworld was taking place at the time of the fire.
One of HBO's most popular shows, Westworld has a cast of big names including Anthony Hopkins, Thandie Newton and Ed Harris that won the network nine Emmys. Westworld isn't now in production, and as the area's been evacuated, we don't know the extent of the damage to any structures remaining there yet.
The Woolsey Fire is burning in both Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, causing at least 75,000 homes to be evacuated.
Now part of the National Park Service and open to the public, the ranch has been the site of numerous productions throughout the years and was first started by Paramount Pictures in 1927. Most importantly, our thoughts go out to all of those affected by these disgusting fires'.
Other shows that shot there include "Gunsmoke", "The X-Files", "The Dukes of Hazzard", "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman", "The Mentalist", "Weeds" and Hulu's "Quickdraw". He asked his almost two million Twitter followers to use the hashtag #CampFireJamesWoods to help share the names of those who are missing in a separate wildfire in Northern California.
- Magnificent England spin out Lankans in Galle
- United will go toe-to-toe with City, says Mourinho
- Dodgers Offered Nationals This Star In Pursuit Of Bryce Harper Trade
- Garcia dominant on Day 1 at Nedbank Golf Challenge
- 'Germany, France, Britain, US and Saudi Arabia listened to Khashoggi tapes'
- India will not hold talks with Taliban: MEA
- North Korea talks could affect U.S. military posture on Korean peninsula: Dunford
- Mark Lawrenson states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Everton
- Delhi bans trucks as megacity chokes
- Nine dead in California wildfires, tens of thousands forced to flee