Defeat in Serbia against Red Star Belgrade means Jurgen Klopp's side have lost their position of strength at the top of Group C and need one victory against either of their toughest opponents to make progress. In this case goal difference will come into play between Liverpool and Red Star Belgrade. Baha's side are yet to win in four European home matches this season, and visitors Chelsea will make it hard for them to get three points.
Two quick first half goals from Milan Pavkov ensured coach Vladan Milojevic's men avenge their heavy defeat at Anfield Stadium in October.
Everton are without Chelsea loanee Kurt Zouma, who is ineligible to play against his parent club, so summer signing Yerry Mina will hope to start his first league game for the Toffees.
"They're not at the level they were at past year, Liverpool".
The defender said: "It's just games that we haven't shown up in". "Last season everyone was used to us scoring four or five goals. It's no different if we win or lose but we'll definitely have a debrief and I'm sure a few things will be said". That can't be possible every single game.
"All over the field, we didn't win the ball back well enough and the passing wasn't good enough", Milner, who captained the Reds at the Stadion Rajko Mitić, added.
Should Sarri's troops avoid defeat to Everton on Sunday afternoon, the Italian will set a brand spanking new record for the longest unbeaten Premier League start by a manager. "Maybe we are missing a bit of a spark in terms of not winning four- or five-nil in most games but if he (Klopp) thinks that then we need to try to get it back".
Zola acknowledged the duo have not always been at their best this campaign, but insists they are just taking their time to adapt to Sarri's demands.
"You don't forget about these results quickly", Robertson said.
- Trump administration moves to block asylum for certain migrants
- Google apologises for past handling of harassment, brings change
- Chinese start-up Royole claims crown of world’s ‘first foldable phone’
- At least 3 dead after buildings collapse in Marseille
- Kohli's 'Go live somewhere else' rant sparks backlash
- Biggest concern after AG Jeff Sessions' dismissal is the Russian Federation investigation
- U.S. will regret sanctions
- Here is how you can play PUBG for free on Xbox One
- Smelly fruit removed from plane after passengers complain
- California fires: Malibu residents ordered to evacuate