"Lukaku is training with the team this morning", said Mourinho.
Manchester United have come from behind to secure 10 points in five of their last six fixtures in all competitions.
Guardiola has said City want to follow UEFA's FFP rules and Mourinho suggested the club's heavy backing of the former Barcelona head coach in the transfer market has moved them into a different league to United.
"I saw the replay in the dressing room", the five-time Ballon d'Or victor said of his eighth strike of the season.
"I wouldn't do that gesture again, but I don't think I offended anyone and at the time it seemed like the appropriate response to those who had insulted all my family, apart from my Inter one too".
Ronaldo's stunning opener was cancelled out by a dazzling free kick from Juan Mata, a strike which was followed by an own-goal from Juve's Alex Sandro.
Seventh-placed United are nine points behind City, who are unbeaten this season on 29 points from 11 matches. "We are both good guys, more than you expect, it's much better, believe me".
A 2-1 Manchester City win makes some appeal at 15/2. It's not possible in November, they've already showed they can recover.
Karim Benzema's first-half brace propelled Real Madrid to a 5-0 thrashing of Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League on Wednesday, putting the holders one win from the last 16 after a third straight victory under Santiago Solari.
Juventus had proved wasteful with Sami Khedira and Paulo Dybala both hitting the woodwork before five-time Ballon d´Or victor Ronaldo brought the capacity 41,470 crowd to their feet when he hammered home Bonucci´s long pass from just inside United´s half. Add to that a Spurs comeback in the FA Cup semifinal and now Juventus in the Champions League, and fans are wondering if. In the first 15 or 20 mins we were totally in control'.
- Trump administration moves to block asylum for certain migrants
- Google apologises for past handling of harassment, brings change
- SA journalists ‘misrepresented’ intentions for visit - Tanzania
- Key House Democrat promises hearings on GOP tax package
- Police shoot and arrest knife-wielding man in Bourke Street, Melbourne
- Congo's Ebola outbreak may not be containable, CDC director says
- Meijer’s Black Friday ad is official
- Bourke Street attack: one dead, two injured in Melbourne stabbing attack
- Cliffsofmoher dies after shocking injury during Melb Cup
- At least 3 dead after buildings collapse in Marseille