"For the Russian fighter aircraft to fly this close to the U.S. Navy aircraft, especially for extended periods of time, is unsafe". Because of this, after the first flight of a fighter plane-the scout felt the turbulence, and after the second felt the vibration.
Earlier, the US Navy slammed Russian Federation for the actions of the Su-27 jet that intercepted the US EP-3 Aries spy plane in a manner that was deemed unsafe.
The Russian plane stayed around the EP-3 for about 25 minutes, according to the US Navy, which insisted that its aircraft was "operating in accordance with global law".
It called the Russian SU-27 aircraft's interaction with its EP-3 Aries "irresponsible" and "unsafe" due to the "high speed pass".
The Russian Ministry of Defense has denied US Navy claims that its Su-27 jet intercepted a US EP-3 Aries spy plane in an unsafe manner.
The video, which the Navy posted on Twitter, shows a Su-27 flying close to the U.S. spy plane, showing its underbelly before blasting away. - We hope that [henceforth] they will behave in accordance with global standards to ensure safety and prevent incidents, including the 1972 Agreement on the prevention of incidents at sea and airspace above it (INCSEA).
U.S. officials said Russia's military could exercise within worldwide airspace, but the pilot's behaviour was wrong.
For the Russian fighter aircraft to fly this close to the U.S. Navy aircraft is unsafe. It approached the aircraft at a safe distance and identified it as an EP-3E Aries signals reconnaissance version of the US Navy.
Russia's embassy in the USA issued a statement insisting its fighter had "followed all necessary safety procedures".
The Russian Ministry of Defense press service said that the USA intelligence aircraft had been detected and immediately picked up by a Su-27 fighter that identified and escorted it to avoid a violation of Russia's airspace boundary.
In January, a Russian fighter flew dangerously close to a US reconnaissance flight over the Black Sea.
- Blizzard denies it was going to show Diablo 4 at BlizzCon
- Democrats pick up United States governorships but lose Florida, Ohio
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigns
- Marijuana legalization on the ballot in four states
- Dozens of Facebook, Instagram accounts blocked over election interference concerns
- Breaking Bad Movie In The Works | News
- Jose Mourinho suspected City 'years ago' amid FFP allegations
- Benzema: Sometimes people don't understand what I do on the pitch
- Diversity wins the midterms. The women making history in 2018
- Nicki Minaj, Little Mix Took The MTV EMAs By Storm