They bought that player (Ronaldo), they want to win everything, they can win everything and we are a team where numerous players didn't play big matches like this in the Champions League. What Cristiano Ronaldo volley?
Cristiano Ronaldo looked to have finished off his old club before the Red Devils equalised through a superbly-executed Juan Mata free-kick.
Having spoken bullishly in the prematch news conference about his form, happiness and United's prospects of winning a major trophy, Pogba was applauded back to Turin by the Juventus fans before the game.
"I was very pleased to score my first Champions League goal for Juventus, but we're in good shape".
Kyle Walker has taken to Twitter to make fun of England team-mate Jesse Lingard after he was nutmegged during Manchester United's Champions League clash with Juventus on Wednesday night. "We know that (Juventus) is a big team and, to be honest, when they scored a goal, we had nothing to lose".
Pogba didn't excel, but he was well received at his former club on his return to Italy. Not now. Beat Young Boys at home later this month and United are as good as through.
Anthony Martial should continue on the left flank after bagging five goals in his last four games while Ander Herrera is expected to continue in midfield.
It still is perhaps just a matter of time before they do secure a knockout spot but given how the game unfolded in the first 25 minutes of the second half, United shouldn't have been on the property, let alone have a gander at the backdoor.
The defeat was Juve's first in 15 games in all competitions since Ronaldo signed from Spanish giants Real Madrid in July. His delivery from set pieces is one of the reasons why he is keeping Antonio Valencia out of the team.
Lukaku's injury means he is a doubt for Sunday's trip to Manchester City, so Sanchez might get another outing at the Etihad.
United will be confident but I'm not sure Mourinho is the type of manager who will go for it at the Etihad.
"After training I get the ball and try". Should have made it 3-1. I have always felt it is better to lose earlier on in the season than at the end of a title race, because you have time to find the fire to win again and catch up. They are a fantastic team with an incredible record at home.
- U.S. election: Dead brothel owner wins landslide in Nevada
- Godolphin runner Cross Counter wins 2018 Melbourne Cup
- Multiple injuries at mass shooting at Southern California bar in Thousand Oaks
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigns
- Bryce Harper rejected contract offer from Nationals
- Blizzard denies it was going to show Diablo 4 at BlizzCon
- A 'Breaking Bad' Movie Is Reportedly About To Shoot In New Mexico
- Jose Mourinho suspected City 'years ago' amid FFP allegations
- Democrat Andrew Gillum and Republican Ron DeSantis vote in Florida
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall