One source tells HollywoodLife that Pete Davidson is over the failed relationship jokes and it's safe to say Ari will be happy to hear that.
The song goes on to talk about the lessons she learned from each of her failed relationships. Then, "Thank you, next..."
In the song, Ariana sings, "Now I listen and laugh / Even nearly got married / And for Pete, I'm so thankful / Wish I could say, "Thank you" to Malcolm / 'Cause he was an angel". Uncomfortable in his skin in recent times since the demise of Mac Miller on 7 September 2018, Ariana is no longer in the mood to party and wants to refocus on itself.
Ariana, who also split from her fiance Pete Davidson last month, has since pulled herself out of the draining emotional situations to prepare for a new album and a 2019 tour, leading one fan to wonder who was responsible for helping the 25-year-old bounce back.
In the new song, she sings: "I met someone else, we havin" better discussions. Of course, as soon as the song dropped, fans were sent into a tizzy, with many wondering how the men she referenced feel about being directly called out by name.
- Dozens of Facebook, Instagram accounts blocked over election interference concerns
- Boeing jet crashed in Indonesia after key sensor replaced
- Diversity wins the midterms. The women making history in 2018
- A 'Breaking Bad' Movie Is Reportedly About To Shoot In New Mexico
- Milan Pavkov scores twice as Red Star Belgrade stun Liverpool
- Pentagon Balked at Border Troops Building Detention Facilities
- Benzema: Sometimes people don't understand what I do on the pitch
- BATE Borisov v Chelsea: Eden Hazard in squad for Europa League tie
- Tesla coming to India in 2019, says Elon Musk
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigns