At a press conference, Mr. Acosta repeatedly asked the president about his tough stance against a USA -bound migrant caravan was "demonizing" immigrants.
"Pardon me, ma'am", Acosta said.
Mr. Acosta insisted the migrant caravan was "not an invasion".
"You are a rude awful person", he added. The way you treat Sarah Huckabee is frightful, and the way you treat other people is awful.
Acosta was helped by fellow reporter and NBC correspondent Peter Alexander, who called Acosta a "diligent reporter who busts his butt".
Never a tiresome moment.
Acosta asked Trump about his rhetoric concerning the illegal alien horde that's approaching or southern border.
Acosta then attempted to ask a follow-up question, only to be told by the president, "That's enough".
"Mr. President, I have one other question on the Russian Federation investigation".
"You shouldn't treat people that way", Trump says.
"Okay, just sit down, please", Trump said.
President Trump held a press conference in the aftermath of the 2018 midterms.
"They weren't' actors. You think they were actors?"
'The way you treat Sarah Huckabee is terrible, ' he said.
Trump shot back: "Well, I'm not a big fan of yours either, to be honest".
"That is enough", Trump repeated. "When you report fake news, which CNN does, a lot, you are the enemy of the people".
"We did this in spite of a dramatic funding disadvantage driven by Democrats' wealthy donors, special interests, and very hostile media coverage to put it mildly".
- Wisconsin 2018 midterm election exit polls | Journal Sentinel
- 'Soulless' teen murdered mom after argument over bad grade: cops
- Controversy Surrounds Georgia’s Race For Governor
- Democrats pick up United States governorships but lose Florida, Ohio
- 3 dead, including shooter, at Florida yoga studio
- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs can progress in Champions League after PSV win
- Charges filed in hit-and-run that killed 4 in Wisconsin
- Colorado man pleads guilty to wife and daughter's murders
- More Ballots Returned This Election Than Previous Midterm Election In Colorado
- Fox News calls host appearance with Trump unfortunate