Priyanka looked like a vision in her dreamy white Georges Chakra dress paired up with feathered coat and matching heels.
Completely smitten in love, the ' Find You' singer commented on Parineeti's post writing, "Wow she's so lovely".
Priyanka also shared photos in which she can be seen flaunting her dress for the night. The bride-to-be has been treating her fans with pictures and videos of her numerous and extravagant bachelorette parties- the latest one featuring her and the girl gang in 'payjamas and heels'. "I'm glad you guys are having fun!" "But I can try for you, if you agree to pay the 5 million dollar shoe hiding fee!" she replied to her to-be brother-in-law.
Priyanka also found the time for an outfit change during the celebration day, as she also shared photos of herself in a checked skirt and bright sweater, accessories with a "bride-to-be" sash and tiara.
Priyanka and Nick got engaged earlier this year, after which the couple came down for a traditional Indian roka ceremony in Mumbai.
- Birthright Debate May Educate Trump on Limits of Power
- The Cliffsofmoher euthanased on track after Melbourne Cup
- Gunmen grab 79 pupils and three staff from school in Cameroon
- Wisconsin 2018 midterm election exit polls | Journal Sentinel
- More Ballots Returned This Election Than Previous Midterm Election In Colorado
- Apple Cancels Plans to Boost iPhone XR Production
- People's 'Sexiest Man Alive' for 2018 is Idris Elba
- Fox News calls host appearance with Trump unfortunate
- 3 dead, including shooter, at Florida yoga studio
- Election Day Deals: Show Your ‘I Voted’ Sticker For A Freebie