If your county participates in the Countywide Polling Place Program (CWPP), you can vote at any location in your county of registration.
"When you have a higher turnout and you have more paper passing through the system, you're going to have some issues", said BOE executive director Michael Ryan.
A total of 14 County Board seats are up in the midterm election, with all but three contested.
Polls across the Palmetto State are open from 7 a.m.to 7 p.m.
"I couldn't have asked for a better start", Vu said.
SC doesn't have traditional early voting, but election offices are open in counties to allow in-person voting using absentee ballots.
Before you vote: Answers to all your questions about mail-in ballots, registering to vote and more. Polls in both West Virginia and OH will open at 6:30 a.m. and close at 7:30 p.m.
Chris Stebbins of University Heights was among those standing in line.
It's too soon to tell what impact the overcast skies, light rain and snow showers will have on voter turnout.
But how do they know? Ballots returned after November 8 will not be counted.
"An hour went down, two hours went down", said volunteer Suzie Stephan.
Sanchez admits this midterm is the first time he's voted since 1974.
Another key point, she said, to speed the process for everyone is to have your photo ID out and ready. "That's what makes democracy work".
Voters need to bring a photo ID to the polls. "It's our right to vote and it's a privilege, and I don't want to waste that", Lisa Bloomingdale said. "It's part of living here".
In response to the issues, City Council Speaker Corey Johnson called for the resignation of Ryan, saying voting should not be this hard. "Finally somebody did something about it".
The right to take a sample ballot into the voting booth.
If you get a provisional ballot, here's what will happen, according to the state legislatures conference.
Forecasters are urging people to keep an eye on the skies between noon and 6 p.m., when a line of showers and thunderstorms is expected to roll through the area.
"I think it's one of the most important elections for any of us", congressional candidate Kara Eastman said.
Officials said voters who received a notice and an affidavit stating there was something wrong with their mail-in ballots had until 5 p.m. on Monday to address the issue.
- Mo'Nique responds to Rebel Wilson's 'plus-sized' romantic comedy claims
- New iPad Pro boasts similar performance to 2018 MacBook Pro
- Oprah denounces racist robocalls mimicking her Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams
- Apple's $1 trillion value at risk after earnings stumble
- Early unlock news] OnePlus shares details on 6T T-Mobile-version restrictions
- Barcelona will not risk Messi against Inter, assures Valverde
- How Trump plans to spend Election Day
- Birthright Debate May Educate Trump on Limits of Power
- How Demi Lovato Is Staying Committed to Her Health Outside of Rehab
- Bears-Vikings game moved to primetime