Now that I have your attention, go do your civic duty, vote, then enjoy freebies and discounts at Valley restaurants and bars.
It's also a good way to score some free goodies on Election Day.
A total of $13,000 was spent in preparation for the giveaway, according to Welch, and the shop is expecting more than 1,000 voters. Either show an "I Voted" sticker or redeem with the code "ivoted" in the chain's app.
Chuck E. Cheese, 1000 Lehigh Valley Mall, will give out free personal pepperoni pizzas with the purchase of any other pizza. Chameleon Cold Brew will award voters a voucher for a 10-ounce cold brew by following these three steps: upload a selfie with your "I Voted" sticker, tag @ChameleonColdBrew and hashtag the post #FuelTheVote.
Toby's Estate: Show off your "I Voted" sticker and get $1 off a drip coffee.
"All guests will also receive an "I Taco'd" sticker in honor of Election Day".
Lime: Enter the code LIME2VOTE18 and unlock the Lime fleet of e-scooters from a free ride to and from voting locations.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop is giving out a free cookie with any order. In addition, Uber will offer $10 off a single ride to the polls on Election Day using the promotional code VOTE2018, and only for the cheapest option available in your city (So Uber Express Pool, Pool, or UberX).
Corner Bakery Café: Score a free hand roasted brewed coffee or cold brew with your order at participating locations on November 6.
"It is illegal in elections when federal candidates are on the ballot to offer free stuff (including free food or drink) to people upon proof of voting", UC Irvine law professor Rick Hasen told the outlet earlier this month.
The secretary of state's office said in a Twitter message that "budgetary constraints" prevented the office from providing the stickers for Tuesday's voting.
- Apple's $1 trillion value at risk after earnings stumble
- Lamont: US sanctions aimed at regime change in Iran
- The UK has reportedly secured 'secret' Brexit concessions
- Amazon more likely to convey second headquarters to Crystal Metropolis, Virginia
- How Trump plans to spend Election Day
- Early unlock news] OnePlus shares details on 6T T-Mobile-version restrictions
- Newlyweds killed in helicopter crash 90 minutes after getting married
- NBCUniversal Pulls Controversial Trump Campaign Ad
- The queen asks Meghan's mom to spend Christmas with the royals
- Birthright Debate May Educate Trump on Limits of Power