Quarterback Philip Rivers made his 200th consecutive start and kept Los Angeles surging at the midpoint of the season, surviving a late rally attempt by QB Russell Wilson and company. It was his first game back since a strained quad sidelined him in Week 5. The Chargers boast three pass catchers between 6'2 and 6'4 who can all high point passes and blow the top off of a defense, Mike Williams and Tyrell Williams alone averaging over eighteen yards per catch.
Caleb Sturgis has had a rough 2018 season. Hill was on the field for 25 defensive snaps, about half of Seattle's defensive plays and only two less than McDougald.
Cornerback Desmond King was the game-changer for Los Angeles by reading and stepping in front of Wilson's pass intended for wide receiver David Moore for an interception and taking it back to the house for 42-yards for a touchdown in the fourth quarter. But Michael Dickson was great (of course) and that is pretty much it. Where Gordon has been on the injury radar for two weeks, Chris Carson was added to the injury report just three days before the game with a hip injury limiting him in practice on Thursday and Friday.
Carson was a key contributor to the Seahawks' offense before his premature exit from the game, as he had 40 rushing yards on just eight carries, which included a 15-yard gallop. "He affected all of us. his wisdom and his charity and his love for this area".
The Chargers will be staying on the road next week, facing off against Oakland.
- Charges filed in hit-and-run that killed 4 in Wisconsin
- Samsung Foldable Phone: Yeah, It's Probably Happening
- Apple Cancels Plans to Boost iPhone XR Production
- How Trump plans to spend Election Day
- Wisconsin 2018 midterm election exit polls | Journal Sentinel
- Mo'Nique responds to Rebel Wilson's 'plus-sized' romantic comedy claims
- The queen asks Meghan's mom to spend Christmas with the royals
- People's 'Sexiest Man Alive' for 2018 is Idris Elba
- Birthright Debate May Educate Trump on Limits of Power
- Term elections 2018: Trump makes final bid for votes