Emma said: "There's no plans for Glastonbury but we should though". We do a little cuddle. and we kinda cried a bit too.
Tickets go on sale this weekend, and we're told the crew is nervous they won't sell out since Victoria Beckham isn't going along for the ride.
The girls clearly had a blast goofing off with one another and even revealed a rather gross story from back in the day. We have some really interesting, creative ideas. That's a big part of our ethos. "She supports us and we support her, it's what we are all about".
In a characteristically classy move, Posh Spice has wished her former bandmates well, following the announcement of a 2019 Spice Girls reunion tour.
The women were also asked who "needs the money most", with Scary quick to joke, "Me, because I'm divorced!"
Not only does she now have ginger hair, but I also found this photo in front of a matching red wall, so it's fate. "It would have really bothered me if I didn't say that". Actually I don't need the money.
The tour doesn't start till summer next year so let's be optimistic and hope The Spice Girls release at least one new song in the upcoming months.
They first performed as a four-piece after Geri quit the band in 1998, continuing for two years before they split up. "Some of us get on with our exes". And now I'm gonna go cos I'm gonna cry'.
The performers are excited to be back together on stage and "to spice things up all over again", said Bunton.
- Election Day Deals: Show Your ‘I Voted’ Sticker For A Freebie
- Fox News calls host appearance with Trump unfortunate
- Google working on fix for Pixel 3 memory management problems
- Democrats pick up United States governorships but lose Florida, Ohio
- Gunmen grab 79 pupils and three staff from school in Cameroon
- Controversy Surrounds Georgia’s Race For Governor
- Breaking Bad Movie In The Works | News
- Boeing jet crashed in Indonesia after key sensor replaced
- Wisconsin 2018 midterm election exit polls | Journal Sentinel
- Marijuana legalization on the ballot in four states