Meghan Markle rocked an electric blue ensemble from her wedding dress designer Givenchy - but what most style spotters failed to notice was that the fabulous pleated skirt that she combined with the matching sweater was see-through!
The invitation would would break with royal precedent.
Meghan Markle's mother Doria Ragland made a big splash at the royal wedding. Kate and William have alternated holidays, spending Christmas at Sandringham and at her family's home in Bucklebury.
A source close to the family says that the invitation is a "mark of [the Queen's] respect" for Meghan, an acknowledgement that she doesn't have any family in England.
Typically, non-royals do not spend the night at the Norfolk estate, and while Middleton's family has attended church with the royals on Christmas morning, they have not spent the night.
The mother-of-the-bride was the only member of Meghan's family to attend the ceremony at Windsor Castle and was praised for her graceful appearance amid the turmoil surrounding Meghan's father Thomas Markle.
He later said he had apologised to both Harry and Meghan and denied staging the shots for money, insisting they were taken in a bid to "change his image". Instead, the royals give silly gifts - one year, Middleton reportedly even gave Harry a plastic Grow Your Own Girlfriend kit. Meghan is very close to her mum.
Meghan's mom came to London to support the launch of her charity cookbook.
- Bears-Vikings game moved to primetime
- United Nations to investigate Saudi Arabia's human rights record
- LeBron James warns Lakers to ignore 'outside noise' after latest defeat
- Apple's $1 trillion value at risk after earnings stumble
- Mourinho baffled by Man United's slow starts
- Most stupid thing: Alibaba's Jack Ma on US-China trade war
- Rihanna, Axl Rose Slam President Trump for Using Their Music at Rallies
- Amazon is giving everyone free shipping on everything for the holidays
- Amazon more likely to convey second headquarters to Crystal Metropolis, Virginia
- Barcelona will not risk Messi against Inter, assures Valverde