But on Saturday night, the star was seen out and about as she ate sushi in a Beverly Hills restaurant alongside designer Henri Alexander Levy.
Singer Demi Lovato, who is sober since over 90 days, stepped out of rehab here and looked clean and radiant. She apparently may stay in treatment for the next few months.
"I have always been transparent about my journey with addiction", Demi wrote on her Instagram after her overdose. "It's very hard, it's not easy and there are no shortcuts". News, she may be out of rehab, but her treatment is still in progress.
Two weeks later, medical professionals released her to a rehabilitation clinic outside of California.
The Confident hitmaker had been seeking professional help after suffering a near-fatal drug overdose at her Hollywood Hills home back in July, and her mother recently revealed the 26-year-old had marked 90 days sober.
The former child star has struggled with addiction and mental health for years. "So I just knew that she wasn't sober, and that's all I really knew at the time".
We've learned Demi and Henry went to an AA meeting Sunday night - he's been in and out of rehab since he was a teen.
- Amazon may split new headquarters between two cities
- Most stupid thing: Alibaba's Jack Ma on US-China trade war
- 'The Walking Dead' looks back as it marches toward Rick's exit
- U.S. mid-terms: Rhetoric stepped up as campaign enters final day
- Bonfire Night 2018: fireworks displays and events in Clitheroe and surrounding areas
- Mourinho baffled by Man United's slow starts
- Twitter Erupts After Pete Davidson Jokes About Veteran's War Wound
- NBCUniversal Pulls Controversial Trump Campaign Ad
- This Remarkable Record Of Liverpool Icon James Milner Will Take Some Beating
- Amazon is giving everyone free shipping on everything for the holidays