You can head over to their website, regardless if you are from the USA or another place, and select the color options and storage of your choice. OnePlus 6T Product Manager Louis S in the same session highlighted that receiving an IP certification increases the cost the cost of the device by $30 (roughly Rs. 2,200) that isn't of company's aim at the present stage. You won't get water resistance or wireless charging, nor are the cameras quite up to par with more expensive phones like the Note 9 and Pixel 3.
OnePlus has always touted its devices as "flagship killers", offering top-tier performance and specs at a much lower price than the competition. There's no excuse. If you want it, there are plenty of options for getting it. It is a bit narrower, a bit thicker, and a bit taller than the OnePlus 6, in case you're wondering.
If, however, you're coming from a OnePlus 5 or older, this is a great time to upgrade, especially if you're already a T-Mobile customer or have been considering switching. As rumoured earlier, OnePlus 6T in Thunder Purple has arrived in its full glory, albeit in China. Pretty basic. But marking yet another first for the company, OnePlus has unveiled a new colour option for all the 6T buyers out there in all-new gradient finish.
Impact: The OnePlus 6T Thunder Purple variant is a breath of fresh air in terms of colors, as the other two OnePlus 6T variants are both black-colored, Mirror Black and Midnight Black options.
- Contentious Farrell tackle helps England grind out win over Boks
- Emma Bunton spills news of Spice Girls official reunion early!
- Trump Announces Foreign Policy Move With Game of Thrones Meme
- There is no cure for HIV/AIDS infection
- Rihanna, Axl Rose Slam President Trump for Using Their Music at Rallies
- Wolves vs Tottenham, Premier League
- New iPad Pro boasts similar performance to 2018 MacBook Pro
- Lowe's is closing 51 stores in the US and Canada
- Newlyweds killed in helicopter crash 90 minutes after getting married
- Apple's $1 trillion value at risk after earnings stumble