Players who were inside the game at 10 a.m. PT saw the floating cube that has been on the map during Fortnite's Halloween event spin faster and faster, eventually exploding into a bright white light that overtakes the screen.
The cool thing about these NFL uniforms is that each NFL outfit can be swapped to any of the 32 official teams in the league.
Epic Games also announced a slew of changes that will eventually come to Fortnite, such as a customizable HUD and 60fps functionality. Football-themed emotes and harvesting tools will also be available alongside the NFL skins.
Kicking off from 9th November at 4pm PT / 7pm ET (midnight United Kingdom / 1am CET the following day) players will be able to purchase NFL-themed outfits from the Fortnite Item Shop. Additionally, players can use any jersey number from 0 to 99.
"Fortnite" previously added branded outfits to the game's shop, but it's the first time it has developed a partnership of this kind with other companies, according to Engadget.
Elsewhere, Fortnite players will finally have 60fps functionality for "a limited set of high end devices".
"We see the popularity of "Fortnite" every day at the National Football League as many of our players are passionate about this game", said Brian Rolapp, the NFL's chief media and business officer.
- Newlyweds killed in helicopter crash 90 minutes after getting married
- NBCUniversal Pulls Controversial Trump Campaign Ad
- The queen asks Meghan's mom to spend Christmas with the royals
- Mourinho baffled by Man United's slow starts
- New U.S. Sanctions Against Iran Go Into Effect
- New iPad Pro boasts similar performance to 2018 MacBook Pro
- United Nations to investigate Saudi Arabia's human rights record
- Bonfire Night 2018: fireworks displays and events in Clitheroe and surrounding areas
- This Remarkable Record Of Liverpool Icon James Milner Will Take Some Beating
- Amazon may split new headquarters between two cities