The game, which was originally scheduled to be played at noon CST, has been moved to 7:20 p.m.
25 home game against the Packers (3-4-1) is also scheduled to be on Sunday Night Football.
The Bears will wear their orange jerseys for the second time this season against the Vikings, having previously lost to the Dolphins 31-28 in overtime October 14 in Miami.
The changes come under the league's primetime flexible scheduling element, which was implemented in 2006 and was modified in 2014 to allow the NFL to reschedule games between Weeks 5 and 17.
- Apple's $1 trillion value at risk after earnings stumble
- Lowe's is closing 51 stores in the US and Canada
- Rihanna, Axl Rose Slam President Trump for Using Their Music at Rallies
- Mac Miller died of accidental overdose due to combination of drugs, alcohol
- There is no cure for HIV/AIDS infection
- Trump Announces Foreign Policy Move With Game of Thrones Meme
- Most stupid thing: Alibaba's Jack Ma on US-China trade war
- Early unlock news] OnePlus shares details on 6T T-Mobile-version restrictions
- Wolves vs Tottenham, Premier League
- May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop