"The best way is to do it right from the first moment and then you can build on that, but we didn't do it right from the first moment".
"Milly was the one who saw it first and was quite - how can we say, was not happy - was animated. Milly is a proper leader". Having arrived from Sampdoria this season, the Uruguayan midfielder has adjusted quickly and is a partner to the 26-year-old. "Milly is like wine", said Klopp.
The left-back also rued how the Reds conceded "a poor goal from our point of view", explaining how previously "this season we've been really good at holding on to leads". I'm not sure if Leeds is famous for wine? He wants to improve, and I think he can improve.
"I would like it if you write a story about James Milner, I will like it". Though merely eight minutes from victory in London - and despite a sarcastic tone - Klopp singled out his impact both on and off the pitch. "Obviously someone might write that he [should] play for England again".
Iwobi, who has been in top form of recent for club and country, added another virtuoso performance to help Arsenal eke out a 1-1 draw at home against The Reds on Saturday, from which footballlive.ng can reveal that Ameobi described the Super Eagles" star's assist as a "good pass' that helped Alexandre Lacazette score. "It's always going to be tough against them".
"But the other games are important also because three points are the same against Liverpool or Crystal Palace or next week against Wolves". "Yes, and I do", said Klopp, when asked if he has to ignore City's relentless accumulation of points. We know that it's going to be hard, but we know how to win the Premier League and we will try.
- Girl scouts killed by truck while litter picking on roadside
- Wolves vs Tottenham, Premier League
- Paris Masters: Karen Khachanov defeats Novak Djokovic in final
- New U.S. Sanctions Against Iran Go Into Effect
- Twitter Erupts After Pete Davidson Jokes About Veteran's War Wound
- 'The Walking Dead' looks back as it marches toward Rick's exit
- Emery urges Arsenal to 'write a new history' ahead of Liverpool clash
- United Nations to investigate Saudi Arabia's human rights record
- Floyd Mayweather to fight kickboxer Tenshin in Japanese fighting league RIZIN
- Lowe's is closing 51 stores in the US and Canada