The publication reports a coroner categorised it as an accidental overdose.
The L.A. County Coroner's Office has released its official toxicology report, ruling the rapper died from "mixed drug toxicity", specifically a lethal mix of fentanyl, coke and alcohol, TMZ reports. The majority-or least 68 percent-of those deaths could be attributed to opioids such as fentanyl. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene. This includes a mix of fentanyl, cocaine and alcohol.
A small bag containing a white powdery substance was found on a table, while on another table an iPad was found with lines of white powdery residue on it, along with a rolled $20 bill with more white powder residue inside. The assistant later told police that he had been "in good spirits lately and had many positive, ongoing projects", and that McCormick "struggles with sobriety and when he "slips" he consumes [substances] in excess". He said the rapper had "several recent 'slips, '" the most recent being on September 4.
"That's why this is such a shock", the insider said of the night, People magazine reported. He released his fifth and final album, Swimming, which addressed his struggles with substance abuse, on August 3.
- Emma Bunton spills news of Spice Girls official reunion early!
- May's 'secret' Brexit deal avoids Irish backstop
- U.S. mid-terms: Rhetoric stepped up as campaign enters final day
- Construction banned till November 10 — CAPITAL GASPS
- Netanyahu Praises Trump's 'Historic' Iran Sanctions
- Everton vs. Brighton & Hove Albion - Football Match Report
- European giants could launch Super League in 2021 according to Football Leaks
- Contentious Farrell tackle helps England grind out win over Boks
- 'The Walking Dead' looks back as it marches toward Rick's exit
- Wolves vs Tottenham, Premier League