And Mel has now admitted she was the one who pulled the plug on the tour because of difficulties in her marriage to now ex-husband Stephen Belafonte.
"I don't think anyone knows that publicly but I don't mind taking the blame, it was my fault so I was determined to get us back together and I'm still determined it will be five at one point". "I know they will put on an incredible show and the fantastic fans past and present are going to have a wonderful time!"
The Spice Girls performed as a four-piece for two years after Horner quit the band in 1998.
They will perform at the Edinburgh BT Murrayfield Stadium on June 8, the Bristol Ashton Gate Stadium on June 10 and London's Wembley Stadium on June 15.
Victoria's army of fans used the opportunity to comment on her pictures and express their disappointment that she's not joining her fellow bandmates on tour.
Rumours of a Spice Girls reunion have rumbled in recent days, ahead of a scheduled appearance on The Jonathan Ross Show this Saturday. "So many kisses! X Exciting x #friendshipneverends #girlpower".
Hints have been getting dropped for MONTHS by Mel B, but now it's officially confirmed that the tour is happening, despite a falling out with Victoria. "It'd be a shame if she didn't".
Tickets go on sale later this week!
Mel B appeared to have another message to Beckham over Halloween when she appeared in a Posh Spice getup in NY with a sign that read, "No I am not going on tour".
- United Nations to investigate Saudi Arabia's human rights record
- Leicester players remember late owner at Bangkok temple
- Gronk (back/ankle) expected to play vs. Bills
- Japan Airlines pilot held for being drunk
- Netanyahu Praises Trump's 'Historic' Iran Sanctions
- Floyd Mayweather to fight kickboxer Tenshin in Japanese fighting league RIZIN
- Emery urges Arsenal to 'write a new history' ahead of Liverpool clash
- Mourinho baffled by Man United's slow starts
- European giants could launch Super League in 2021 according to Football Leaks
- New U.S. Sanctions Against Iran Go Into Effect