The 26-year-old South Korean has had a busy worldwide schedule as he took part in the 2018 FIFA World Cup and the 18th Asian Games in Indonesia, where he won a gold medal.
"He's a massive part of wanting to be at this club", Alli said.
"Poch is the one we're working with all the time, it's his philosophy why we love playing here".
This photo taken by the AFP shows Tottenham Hotspur's South Korean forward Son Heung-Min celebrating his goal during the English League Cup football match between West Ham United and Tottenham Hotspur at London Stadium in east London on October 31, 2018. We all want to be a part of it. "The fans are fantastic, the chairman, everyone, the whole club is unbelievable". Harry Kane, Érik Lamela, Son Heung-min and Davinson Sánchez have all signed new deals in recent months.
Alli said he saw a bright future despite delays surrounding Spurs' move to a new stadium, with the players determined to "achieve something great".
"We are going to use players that normally are not involved in the last few games and, of course, we are going to have the opportunity to see them and give the opportunity to play", Pochettino was quoted as saying by the BBC. "It's not all about winning trophies for me yet at my age", he said.
Michail Antonio looked set to restore parity shortly after the restart, but the forward failed to beat Gazzaniga after outmuscling Juan Foyth.
"We have a lot of work to do, without a shadow of a doubt, but I couldn't be more proud of what the players have all done to get to where we are".
"I can't think of a better place for a player of my age and where I am in my career, to have such fantastic support and coaching staff to help me to keep improving". As a young professional, I had to think about what is best for my career and where I can improve.
"It's all those details, but you're never far off, and I don't think we are, they seem far off, but the margins today are a ball falling this way or that way".
- Migrants' hopes of buses to Mexico City dashed
- Shah Rukh Khan greets fans outside Mannat on his 53rd birthday
- OnePlus to soon launch new colour variant of OnePlus 6T
- "Support Turkey's Efforts": Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancee Urges Trump
- UFC 230: Cormier vs
- Blizzard announces Diablo Immortal, coming to Android
- New Report: Global Internet Freedom Declining
- Not good enough! Allegri fires warning to unbeaten Juventus
- Brazil's far-right president-elect eyes close US ties
- Trump Slams Kavanaugh Accuser Who Admitted to Lying