From now through November 18th, BattleNet PC players can claim and keep a free copy of Destiny 2. Naturally, Activision is only offering the base game, meaning that you'll have to buy the DLCs if you are interested in them. Of course, this free offer doesn't include the game's DLC, which is recommended by many players for the best experience. Those who already purchased the game on Battle.net will be eligible to receive an exclusive gift of their own: a special in-game emblem marking the game's anniversary that will be available in December.
"Bungie is giving all Destiny 2 players the opportunity to try out Gambit, the popular new mode introduced in this year's expansion, Destiny 2: Forsaken". Destiny 2 PC is redeemable from the Battle.net gift page. With everything that has changed since Forsaken has released this is absolutely the time to give Destiny 2 a try. After less than a year on the market, Destiny 2 is now available for the low, low price of $0. During this period of time, Battle.net users can claim Bungie's shared-world sci-fi shooter to own.
If you want to crank up the eye candy as far as it will go and run at a 4K resolution, our hands-on testing shows you'll need a GeForce GTX 1070, and preferably at least a GeForce GTX 1080 to account for framerate dips. You can redeem the Destiny 2 PC free download right here.
- OnePlus to soon launch new colour variant of OnePlus 6T
- Samsung Galaxy S10 could lose one way to unlock your phone
- Migrants' hopes of buses to Mexico City dashed
- Early Voting Totals in 19 States Have Already Surpassed 2014 Midterm Turnout
- Shah Rukh Khan greets fans outside Mannat on his 53rd birthday
- Crude oil futures fall 0.31 per cent on weak global cues
- Alec Baldwin Arrested for Allegedly Punching Man Over a Parking Space
- BlackRock's Merz Says German Identity Is Key in Post-Merkel Era
- Xi meets Pakistani prime minister
- Oprah door-knocks for Democratic candidate in Georgia