Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been in a relationship for about six years now. So happy for you. Cant wait for it all to starttttt. Deepika's pre-wedding festivities kick-started in Bengaluru on Friday with a puja, which was organized at her residence. You deserve all the happiness in the world and more. While Gabriel captioned the following picture as, "Honoured today to witness this #Pooja - The beginning of a new chapter @deepikapadukone #bangalore #makeup @sandhyashekar #stylist @shaleenanathani #celebrityhairstylist #hairstylist #hair #gabrielgeorgiou #deepikapadukone". The two will have a traditional Konkani style wedding, as Deepika belongs to the Saraswat Brahmin community from Karnataka and her mother tongue is Konkani. On October 21, the stars had confirmed the news and dates of their wedding on social media.
Ranveer and Deepika announced that their wedding ceremony will take place over two days on November 14-15. While Padukone, 32, and Singh, 33, did not reveal the wedding venue, if rumours are to be believed, the couple will take their vows at Lake Como. We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship and togetherness.
After completing the wedding ceremonies in Italy, Deepika and Ranveer's will host a reception in Bangalore for their extended family and another in Mumbai for their industry colleagues.
- New Report: Global Internet Freedom Declining
- Magic Johnson reprimands Walton after Lakers' 3-5 start
- Trump Slams Kavanaugh Accuser Who Admitted to Lying
- Shah Rukh Khan greets fans outside Mannat on his 53rd birthday
- Migrants' hopes of buses to Mexico City dashed
- Tottenham's Dele Alli: Mauricio Pochettino was key to signing new contract
- Arsenal players can't coast now Arsène Wenger has left, says Jürgen Klopp
- Trump begins final election sprint
- UFC 230: Cormier vs
- Not good enough! Allegri fires warning to unbeaten Juventus