The visits will highlight key themes in these relationships, including the importance of our Commonwealth ties.
Ahead of the visit, Prince Charles said he was delighted to be returning to Ghana which he first visited more than 40 years ago. So we are very happy to have you here.
During their visit, their Royal Highnesses will attend a number of events, including an arts festival at the British Council in Lagos to mark the 75th anniversary of the British Council in Nigeria.
"We know the relations between our two countries go back centuries". But we are in the happier period now. So many of our values are influenced by British traditions and institutional arrangements and a lot of the people who are living in your place are doing well; they are well treated.
After the welcome remarks by President Akufo-Addo, the meeting between him and Prince Charles retired into a closed-door session.
Harry then praised his father for doing "an fantastic job" and guiding them "without telling us what we should be doing".
The Prince, who arrived in the country on Friday with his wife the Duchess of Cornwall was met at the airport by Speaker of Parliament Prof.
Continuing her current trend of rewearing pieces that she's stepped out in before, Kate's classic midi dress, with elegant flute sleeves and a modern shoulder shape, was first seen on the Duchess during her official visit to Canada in 2016. The waterfront was conceived by David Adjaye, the principal architect who crafted the design for Ghana's future national cathedral.
It seems like Prince Charles and his wife, Camilla Parker-Bowles, have taken a page out of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's book when it comes to royal PDA.
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo yesterday welcomed the Prince of Wales, Prince Charles, to the Jubilee House, with a call on the United Kingdom (UK) and Ghana to make concerted efforts to increase their trade relations.
- Diablo Immortal, A New RPG, Announced For Mobile At BlizzCon 2018
- OnePlus to soon launch new colour variant of OnePlus 6T
- Not good enough! Allegri fires warning to unbeaten Juventus
- Brazil's far-right president-elect eyes close US ties
- New Report: Global Internet Freedom Declining
- Plane crash in Indonesia: rescuers have found the body of the aircraft
- Oprah door-knocks for Democratic candidate in Georgia
- Novak Djokovic marks return to world number one with Paris win
- Blizzard announces Diablo Immortal, coming to Android
- "Support Turkey's Efforts": Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancee Urges Trump