She founded the Deadlock Gang and sought out to make their name widely known in the American Southwest. In Overwatch, the essential part of Lucio's character is that his music has literal healing properties, and the news story mostly provides a story explanation for them.
Ashe's main weapon is The Viper, a semi-automatic rifle that can be fired quickly from the hip or down sights for more powerful and accurate shots. Her ultimate calls in Bob, her hulking right-hand man, who will rough up the enemy team and essentially add a seventh person to your team for a brief moment. In the cinematic, Ashe and her gang fought with McCree over a mysterious container found in the wreckage of a newly-exploded train. I especially like the look of that shotgun: you could use it to boop enemies, dodge incoming fire, or traverse maps rocket jump-style.
Ashe was introduced Friday at Blizzcon in an animated short called Reunion, in which we met McCree's old friends, the Deadlock gang. Blizzard hasn't announced a release date for Ashe yet, but expect her to roll out within the next couple months.
At the "Overwatch: What's Next" panel, game developers said Bob was almost a hero unto himself and joked that Ashe is hero 29, but Bob is hero 29.5. With Coach Gun, one of her skills, you can knock back enemies in front of you while also propelling yourself backward - a good way to nudge enemies off cliffs or simply keep melee heroes off of you.
- Trump Hints China Trade Moves for Argentina G20 After Xi Call
- Smith 'hoping' for trade from Cavs
- Indian couple died while taking selfie in USA park
- Crude oil futures fall 0.31 per cent on weak global cues
- "Support Turkey's Efforts": Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancee Urges Trump
- Xi meets Pakistani prime minister
- Samsung Galaxy S10 could lose one way to unlock your phone
- OnePlus to soon launch new colour variant of OnePlus 6T
- Mystery of Saudi sisters found tied together in Hudson River
- Maulana Sami-ul Haq Killed In Rawalpindi