According to All About Samsung website, the upcoming phone will pack a large-sized battery of 4,000 mAh as well.
Samsung claims the new GM1 and GD1 sensors can deliver light sensitivity equivalent to that of a 1.6 micron pixel image sensor at 12-megapixel and 8-megapixel resolution, respectively. The report further suggests that the Samsung Galaxy S10 will be compatible with the 5G network as well.
The company is expected to launch two premium models with curved displays and a flat-screen model.
In terms of innovation, and the changing of the guard, so to speak, Samsung seems to be moving away from the features that Galaxy owners have been using for over a half decade.
The IM Division is expected to continuously show poor performance for a while even after the release of its flagship Galaxy Note 9, as Chinese smartphone producers continue to sell various low-end models. The Galaxy S10 could be powered by Samsung's next-generation Exynos 9820 chipset or the Snapdragon 8150 chipset, along with 5G support. Additionally, he continues to confirm that the fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S10 will be the only biometric feature on the phone. This is the information we have got when the source about Samsung Galaxy F was out, Galaxy F was also imagined to be the foldable phone. It is most likely that the new Galaxy S10 series of smartphones will be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in February, 2019. The lack of a fingerprint sensor in the leaked images suggests that the W2019 could have an in-display sensor like we've have seen on the OnePlus 6T and Mate 20 Pro recently. This might also mean that the Galaxy S10 could be costlier than the Galaxy S9, especially with the recent trend of increasing prices of smartphones across the table.
- KENSINGTON LOCKDOWN: Man 'armed with machete' stabs two people at Sony HQ
- USA cuts off exports to Chinese chipmaker
- US Indicts Chinese Intelligence Officers and Insiders for Aviation Theft
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- United Kingdom major crimes unit opens probe into 'chief' Brexiteer
- Trump, Xi upbeat on US-China trade deal
- Rouhani: Iran does not fear new USA sanctions on energy, banking sectors
- Japanese pilot is arrested for being drunk ahead of flight from Heathrow
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Confirm Bad Boys For Life
- Trump releases new 'sickening,' 'racist' campaign ad | Campaign Trail