The joke, of course, was about Davidson's brief relationship with Grande. When she turned him down, Davidson was quick to note that he was now 0-3 when it comes to his attempts at marriage.
"Hey, Maggie", Pete said, casually introducing himself to the singer-songwriter. You wanna get married?' which she declined. They were engaged just four weeks into dating.
The pair called off their engagement last month, after five months together. At the time it was reportedly that "it simply was not the right time for their relationship to take off". "For somebody who claims to hate relevancy [you] sure love clinging to it huh", Grande tweeted, before adding, "Thank [you], next". Grande retweeted that tweet with a simple period, heavily suggesting that her previous tweets were about Davidson. In a series of now-deleted tweets, Grande seemed to find it amusing that Davidson "hated relevancy" in their relationship but continues to talk about her. "And then just "." in response to a fan reaction to the promo.
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- KENSINGTON LOCKDOWN: Man 'armed with machete' stabs two people at Sony HQ
- Trump, Xi upbeat on US-China trade deal
- Mystery of Saudi sisters found tied together in Hudson River
- Islamic attack against Coptic Christians pilgrims kills at least 7 in Egypt
- Video shows woman attacking bus driver after missing stop, causing deadly crash
- Starbucks unveils holiday cups and new festive drinks
- Samsung Galaxy S10 could lose one way to unlock your phone
- Maulana Sami-ul Haq Killed In Rawalpindi
- NASA Ends Kepler Space Telescope's Science Operations | Astronomy