He previously injured a ligament in his right knee in August.
Sane should have done better just after the half-hour mark, blasting a half-volley well over from a decent position after an intricate move involving De Bruyne and Foden.
It is the 27-year-old's second lay-off of the season due to a knee injury but he does not require surgery on this occasion.
"We want him, but at the end it doesn't depend on us; it is the desire of them - his agent, him, family, they decide".
"Everybody was good", Guardiola said. After several years with City, the player made a decision to stay with the English club at the start of this season but opportunities have proved few and far between and that could force him to seek playing time elsewhere. He understands we try to help him in the way we want to play. "We could've scored more goals but it's OK".
"He knew that from the beginning and he chose to stay".
"I think today Kevin is back, the Kevin we know. The Kevin we know", he said.
"Today [against Fulham] he was involved in offence and defence, hopefully what happened in the last minute is not serious".
The one worrying note for City, who made 10 changes from Monday's Premier League win at Tottenham Hotspur, was the injury to De Bruyne who had to come off late on nursing his left knee after tangling with Fulham's Timothy Fosu-Mensah.
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- Rouhani: Iran does not fear new USA sanctions on energy, banking sectors
- Are your little trick-or-treaters safe from sex offenders?
- KENSINGTON LOCKDOWN: Man 'armed with machete' stabs two people at Sony HQ
- Are The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Prospects Worsening?
- Sexual abuse by North Korean officials is endemic, rights group says
- Imran Khan calls for calm after protests over Asia Bibi blasphemy acquittal
- Google Workers Set to Launch Worldwide Protests
- United Kingdom major crimes unit opens probe into 'chief' Brexiteer
- Movie News: Katrina & Anushka with Short SRK In ZERO