Video footage shows armed police running down Kensington High Street in a bid to respond to an attack on Derry Street, Kensington.
'Officers, including firearms officers, and London Ambulance Service are in attendance. Evacuations were ordered as a precaution.
Neither of those stabbed suffered life-threatening injuries, the force confirmed. They said one person had been arrested and it was not being treated as terrorism. "Not being treated as terror related".
The incident is now reported to be over and the man believed to be behind the attack has been arrested and removed from the scene.
'They were both kitchen staff. People around were shouting but no one wanted to get too close because he had a fucking massive knife. It is not clear how many people were involved at this stage.
One Sony worker told MailOnline: 'We just heard screaming in the canteen.
Armed police and ambulances arrived at the scene.
"We sent an incident response officer, two single responders in cars and two ambulance crews to the scene".
One Twitter user apparently inside the building posted: "Under tables at The Sony Building in a locked office because there's banging and screaming downstairs". "All are remaining in our locked rooms but we think police are now here".
One social media user tweeted that they had seen "a man tackled to the ground." .
- US Indicts Chinese Intelligence Officers and Insiders for Aviation Theft
- Sexual abuse by North Korean officials is endemic, rights group says
- Are your little trick-or-treaters safe from sex offenders?
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- Manchester City vs. Fulham - Football Match Report
- Trump, Xi upbeat on US-China trade deal
- Video shows woman attacking bus driver after missing stop, causing deadly crash
- Ariana Grande Will Play the Fiserv Forum in April
- United Kingdom major crimes unit opens probe into 'chief' Brexiteer
- Indonesian crews recover black box from crashed jet