Did Streisand make you laugh?
Streisand gives Corden a lift when his own auto gets clamped, and the two belt out her hits like 1979's "No More Tears" and 1973's "The Way We Were" during the drive.
Corden was also quick to notice that the Grammy-winning singer isn't the best driver, and Streisand admitted she failed her written test three times while renewing her license.
Streisand had no problem singing her classic hits like "No More Tears" and "The Way We Were" with Corden, but admitted she still felt stage fright.
Her magnificent voice, at times quivering with deeply felt emotion, may not be the ideal instrument for expressing pointed political anger, and the soft string accompaniment becomes a bit predictable.
"I don't want to disappoint people", she told Corden, explaining that before every show, she now says "Let go and let God". In fact, she didn't perform for 27 years because of that reason. Or maybe she just likes driving. She says she's constantly talking and writing while driving, and that she's nervous behind the wheel.
"I don't get nervous nervous, but I don't enjoy it".
"Didn't you call Tim Cook to get him to change how Siri says your name on an iPhone?" he asked her, to which she quickly snapped, "That's different". She insisted that she never thinks of herself that way.
Corden joins her on "The Way We Were", "Imagine/What A Wonderful World", and "Don't Rain On My Parade", and "Walls" from her new album.
- KENSINGTON LOCKDOWN: Man 'armed with machete' stabs two people at Sony HQ
- Manchester City vs. Fulham - Football Match Report
- Trump, Xi upbeat on US-China trade deal
- Video shows woman attacking bus driver after missing stop, causing deadly crash
- Kate Middleton is shown poppy sculpture at Imperial War Museum
- Ariana Grande Will Play the Fiserv Forum in April
- USA cuts off exports to Chinese chipmaker
- NASA's Planet-Hunting Kepler Telescope Has Officially Run Out Of Fuel
- Sexual abuse by North Korean officials is endemic, rights group says
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?