In the video, Grande is raving about how much she loves escape rooms.
"I love being scared", Grande says before reaching their destination. She tells James, "You told me it was an escape room, not hell, what is this?". Faced with darkness, and other beings within the creepy confines, Corden and Grande navigate their way to completing the challenge, but it's as they attempt their final escape that things get truly unsafe. "Can I go back?"
Finally out of the nightmare, Corden asked Grande - who is then seen with a bandage on her left hand - if she was okay. Eventually, the lights turned on so the two could see where the key is to open the gated door. How Grande got hurt during "Carpool Karaoke" was a source of speculation, especially since she tweeted about it herself.
Grande flashes her bandage to the camera showing off her engagement ring to Pete Davidson.
Grande's full-length Carpool Karaoke aired on August 15, but they filmed the Carpool Karaoke and haunted escape room at the same time on August 8.
"I would lie awake at night with Trump's outrages running through my head, and I had to do another album for Columbia Records, so I thought, why not make an album about what's on my mind?" she told the New York Times.
As they worked their way into a principal's office, a demon crawled out of one of the walls, and as Ari was trying to escape through the same tunnel he came out of, she tripped on his demonic foot, faceplanting right on the floor.
- Barbra Streisand's driving on Carpool Karaoke spooks James Corden
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- Will Smith And Martin Lawrence Confirm Bad Boys For Life
- Kate Middleton is shown poppy sculpture at Imperial War Museum
- Ex-Goldman bankers and financier face U.S. charges
- Manchester City vs. Fulham - Football Match Report
- Oprah Invokes Lynching, Oppression in Campaign Speech for Stacey Abrams
- Starbucks unveils holiday cups and new festive drinks
- NASA's Planet-Hunting Kepler Telescope Has Officially Run Out Of Fuel
- United Kingdom major crimes unit opens probe into 'chief' Brexiteer