The 25-year-old star knows she is a role model to her legions of fans, and prefers to show them her true self, rather than a flawless version.
Despite missing out on the final rehearsal for the show due to anxiety, she looked at home on the stage, styled in a gorgeous green dress. You can also use the NBC channel finder to look for your local stations here.
Just days before "A Very Wicked Halloween" was taped, the pop star and "Saturday Night Live" comedian Davidson reportedly ended their whirlwind engagement after months of dating.
If you can't watch live, "Hulu with Live TV" comes with both its extensive on-demand library (which has most shows available after they air) and 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage (with the ability to upgrade to "Enhanced Cloud DVR", which gives you 200 hours of DVR space and the ability to fast forward through commercials).
NBC confirmed Grande would appear on the special in September, but upheaval in her personal life as of late made some question whether she would end up on stage at all. "It's been a fun journey, and I can't believe it's been 15 years". Many fans commented that Grande, a huge Broadway fan, deserved to perform the iconic song after the hard year she's had, and others congratulated her for a job well done.
It wasn't just the audience who was super impressed by her performance, Kristin Chenoweth - who played Glinda in the Broadway show - raved about the 25-year-old's performance, and revealed that Ari was originally set to sing another of her fave songs for the special.
To celebrate "Wicked's" 15th anniversary on Broadway, NBC will throw a joyous Halloween party for the ages.
- West Indies spinner Ashley Nurse ruled out of T20 series vs India
- Second migrant caravan moving through Mexico to US
- Are The Coca-Cola Company (KO) Prospects Worsening?
- Chief Turkish prosecutor:Saudis strangled Khashoggi
- Did Jared Kushner Cover For Saudi Crown Prince In Journalist's Murder?
- Oprah Invokes Lynching, Oppression in Campaign Speech for Stacey Abrams
- Sexual abuse by North Korean officials is endemic, rights group says
- Movie News: Katrina & Anushka with Short SRK In ZERO
- German ex-nurse admits to killing 100 patients
- Ex-Goldman bankers and financier face U.S. charges