A caravan of buses arrived at Fenway late Monday night, less than 24 hours after the Red Sox beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 5-1 to win the World Series in five games, giving the organization its fourth title since 2004. He complied and was arrested, police said.
At this point, the Boston championship parade is hardly a rare sight. "Maybe it's because we have a lot of them or maybe it's because of the way we conduct ourselves". Results were mixed in that department as well, with Game 5 being down 21 percent in Los Angeles compared to past year while they were up 12% compared to the last Red Sox Game 5 in Boston (2013). A 22-year-old CT man was charged with malicious destruction of property after climbing a light pole and punching the plastic light fixture, causing the lens to break, officials said.
The song was also blasted by Yankees slugger Aaron Judge, after the Yankees won their first - and only - game against the Red Sox during the American League Division Series playoffs earlier this month.
Boston has experienced incidents in the past during spontaneous celebrations, some leading to deaths.
Buster Olney discusses the Boston Red Sox's 2018 season, with new manager Alex Cora and slugger J.D. Martinez paying immediate dividends.
The parade route began at Lansdowne Street and travels through Boylston Street past Boston Common, then ends near City Hall.
- Jose Mourinho's charge for abusive language dropped by FA
- China defends decision to ease rhino, tiger parts ban
- Brazilian footballer Daniel Correa murdered, found nearly beheaded with genitals severed
- Air Pollution: Majority of children breathe toxic air
- India jumps 23 places to 77th in ease of doing business ranking
- Nature pushed to the brink by 'runaway consumption'
- Chevrolet's electric Camaro race vehicle packs an 800-volt battery
- Cops Brought Out To Keep Patrick Beverley & Russell Westbrook From Fighting
- Hyundai working on solar roof charging system
- Google’s latest Doodle celebrates Halloween as a multiplayer game