It will be interesting to see how many copies of Red Dead Redemption 2 get sold during the holiday season and to see how Red Dead Online differs from Grand Theft Auto Online. Rockstar Games announced that its new smash-hit game posted worldwide sales of around $750 million in just three days since its release in October 26. Every single aspect of the game will put you into the very shoes of an outlaw roaming America with his gang as they try to escape the law long enough to make the money needed to disappear for good.
"I do not believe the market is zero sum, and the more variety of big games we have coming to market the more dollars consumers will free up to buy them", he said.
Unit sales were not made available for Red Dead Dead Redemption 2 and, with console-bundled sales in the mix, the tally is an elusive one to determine mathematically.
Reviews for the open-world cowboy game have been uniformly strong and frequently glowing.
Another user BLAQKROXSTAR mirrored this sentiment, saying "Yea I exhausted turning off HDR because my video clips looked like trash and the game looks awful without HDR".
This is even before considering that Red Dead Online will be coming next month. The game is the second-highest grossing entertainment launch ever, trailing only Take-Two's Grand Theft Auto V in 2013.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is rated M for Mature by the ESRB.
- Brazilian footballer Daniel Correa murdered, found nearly beheaded with genitals severed
- Twitter Could Remove ‘Like’ Button to Promote Healthy Debates
- HEAVEN: Reese's Builds Machine To Fix All Your Halloween Candy Woes
- Quake felt throughout the country
- MOH: 80 Palestinians injured during naval march in Gaza
- #MeToo: Google fired 48 employees in last two years
- Red Sox arrive in Boston with World Series trophy
- India jumps 23 places to 77th in ease of doing business ranking
- Nature pushed to the brink by 'runaway consumption'
- "Don’t Be Around When My Patience Runs Out", Warns LeBron