The America's Got Talent judge didn't stop at covering herself in prosthetics and head-to-toe green makeup; she further committed to the look by arriving to the party inside a giant onion carriage while sporting a moss-covered stroller filled with little green ogre babies.
The 45-year-old also shared throwbacks to her creation of "old woman" Heidi (with grey hair, wrinkles and heavy skin pigments to boot); the skinless bodysuit she wore in Las Vegas for the first of her 2011 #HeidiHalloween parties.
This year, Klum's costume paid homage to princess turned ogre, Fiona, from the beloved 2001 animated classic, Shrek.
The supermodel and TV personality dressed as Princess Fiona from "Shrek" for her 19th annual Halloween party on Wednesday.
We'll bring you more pics of the finished product as soon as we have them. Some fans, however, did predict that she'd be one half of a "Shrek and Fiona" couple's costume with Kaulitz (with whom she went public back in May).
The Halloween and Costume Association has started a petition asking President Trump to move the holiday to the last Saturday of October.
- Red Sox arrive in Boston with World Series trophy
- Google’s latest Doodle celebrates Halloween as a multiplayer game
- Brazilian footballer Daniel Correa murdered, found nearly beheaded with genitals severed
- MOH: 80 Palestinians injured during naval march in Gaza
- Chevrolet's electric Camaro race vehicle packs an 800-volt battery
- "Don’t Be Around When My Patience Runs Out", Warns LeBron
- Erdogan says Turkey set to begin operation in northern Syria
- Djokovic wins Paris opener as Federer confirms return
- #MeToo: Google fired 48 employees in last two years
- China defends decision to ease rhino, tiger parts ban