Anyway, head over to the Google homepage today and you can play the Great Ghoul Duel, which is a team-based multiplayer game about ghosts collecting spirits. Sogou posted their Halloween logo, we have our theme up as well.
Players can take a tutorial to understand the game. Users team up as either green or purple ghosts and compete to collect as many "wandering spirit flames" before the moon sets in two minutes.
The best part of the game is that you can actually play with friends and family.
You can even receive power-ups like speed boosts and night vision by picking up turning in enough spirit flames, and you'll see just how well you did relative to the other players when the match comes to an end. After time's up, the team that has collected the most spirit flames wins.
The new Google Doodle game is called The Great Ghoul Duel, and it's an online multiplayer game about a bunch of ghosts floating around and stealing souls from each other. "The team built several systems to enable this multiplayer gaming, all running on the Google Cloud Platform, including integrating Open Match, a highly-scalable, open source matchmaking framework cofounded by Google Cloud and Unity".
To move around the map, use the arrow keys. They form a long trail behind you and disappear when you bring them back to home base. At the start of the game, click "Host Game", and you'll get a special invite link that you can send out.
However, other players can steal them from you if their ghost crosses your tail, so watch out.
- John Cena won’t wrestle in WWE event in Saudi Arabia
- Government Plans £400m Tax Raid on Tech Giants
- India jumps 23 places to 77th in ease of doing business ranking
- Air Pollution: Majority of children breathe toxic air
- NFC North watch: Packers were sellers at trade deadline
- Chevrolet's electric Camaro race vehicle packs an 800-volt battery
- United Kingdom to impose digital services tax on tech giants from 2020
- Tyler Perry to say goodbye to Madea in 2019
- Iowa's report card against Penn State
- Black Caps hand Patel call-up for Pakistan T20 series