Based on a tweet he sent out Tuesday afternoon, Tate seems pretty psyched to be coming to Philadelphia. I'll love ya forever. The 30-year-old Tate was the Lions' leading receiver this year with 44 grabs for 517 yards and three scores.
Nicknamed Showtime, the 2010 second-round pick of the Seattle Seahawks has 581 receptions for 6,936 yards and 37 touchdowns in 129 career games.
Tate is still owed the remainder of the $7 million he is making this season, so he's not exactly a bargain. He was a consistent performer for the team, averaging over 90 catches per year in his first four seasons, and topped 1,000 yards in three of the four.
- New findings must see player suspensions lifted: ACA
- Guide: Red Dead Redemption 2 - How Do You Tell the Time?
- Kedarnath: Sara Ali Khan's debut film will now release in December
- John Cena won’t wrestle in WWE event in Saudi Arabia
- China’s OnePlus 6T has an American carrier in T
- Japan's Princess Ayako gives up title to marry commoner
- Hilarious Pixel 3 XL bug gives you another notch to love
- Roger Federer drops retirement hint after winning 99th ATP title
- Officials identify 26th case of viral outbreak
- Anderson wins in Vienna; Nishikori 9th straight final defeat