It read, "With the blessings of our families, it gives us huge joy in sharing that our wedding is set to take place on 14 November and 15". Deepika said she and Ranveer have been dating for 6 years now. A source close to the couple just informed Filmfare that the celebrity couple will be hosting a grand wedding reception in Mumbai on December 1 at Grand Hyatt.
On the other hand, Ranveer reveals that Akshay Kumar told him that he never likes to see money being wasted and therefore dances at weddings, parties and mundans too! Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's fans have been hooked to the internet to get insights of the big fat, Bolly wedding.
However, from the beginning of the episode, Karan was interested in the Padukone-Bhavnani wedding. As decided, their Italy wedding will be a private affair with a guest list including only their families and close set of friends.
Further, Karan moved on to the social media PDA of Ranveer and Deepika, and the cute Instagram banter they indulge into.
When asked what kind of husband Ranveer will be, she replied that he is a "mumma's boy".
For all the fans who have have been patiently for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's wedding date, the wait is officially over. However, upon insisting, Deepika later reveals that she will be getting married.
- Supermodel Karlie Kloss weds Joshua Kushner, brother of Donald Trump's son-in-law
- Dodgers return to World Series after game seven win over Brewers
- Amritsar train accident: Locals continue protest, demand action against driver
- Hamas expected to curb Gaza border riots : Palestinian source
- 30 injured after apartment floor collapses during Clemson party
- Manchester United meltdown shows why Sarri wanted lethal Higuain
- Sony Michel leaves Patriots' game vs. Bears with ugly-looking knee injury
- Real Madrid players warn Florentino against Conte hire
- Beyond the Weather: Orionid meteor shower
- Eighteen people killed in Taiwan train derailment