"I don't think I'll ever be at a point where it's kind of a "blah" moment when you're receiving a ring and seeing a banner come down and seeing all those trophies".
"(Ring night) will be fun", he said. "Last year was an unbelievable journey", Curry told the crowd.
Gilbert McGregor ( @GMcGregor21 ): It might not be a cakewalk for either team, but this is the year we see an NBA Finals series between the Golden State Warriors and Boston Celtics. "We need a couple more weeks". That will come with more possession that we will get throughout the season.
"We're kind of reminiscing the journey in those little moments".
Oklahoma City played without their leader, Russell Westbrook, who is still out with an injury.
All of this happens before the Warriors take to the court to face the Oklahoma City Thunder, and Curry says it is an awkward experience.
There's now no timetable for his return, but Thunder head coach Billy Donovan said last Thursday that the superstar has been progressing.
When the powers that be sat down to select four teams to feature for 2018-19 National Basketball Association opening night logically the would include two Eastern and two Western Conference teams.
Al Horford blocked five shots for the Celtics, who shot 43.3 per cent from the field and were 11 of 37 from three-point range.
Thunder: OKC started 1 for 9, missing its initial three 3-point tries, and went 6 of 23 in the opening period (1 for 9 on 3s).
Adams had been listed as questionable to play prior to tip off with back stiffness, but was given the all clear. The rings for each player in attendance descended from the ceiling in cloth pouches dangling from neon lights.
Before the afternoon notes went out, the Thunder was talking like a team that on one side had no idea about Westbrook's status and on the other side may have been playing coy. It's the second straight season he has averaged a triple-double.
- National Football League trade rumors: Browns sending Carlos Hyde to Jaguars
- Saudi Arabia confirms Jamal Khashoggi was killed in ‘brawl’ inside Istanbul consulate
- Facebook recruits ex-deputy UK PM Nick Clegg
- Barcelona: 'No plans to re-sign Neymar'
- Donald Trump moves to leave postal union in latest jab at China
- Nottinghamshire health officials urge: ‘Flu can kill so get vaccinated’
- Wet and mild: Warm winter predicted for much of the US
- Apple's iPhone XR Pre-Orders Go Live in Canada
- Brewers handle Dodgers to force Game 7
- Major League Baseball releases World Series schedule as Red Sox await opponent