It's unclear whether or not Hyde will play on Sunday for the Jaguars but it is likely that he will see his first action with his new team. Enter Hyde. Signed in March of 2018, Hyde didn't make it long with the Browns.
The Browns (2-3-1) will get a 2019 fifth-round draft pick from the Jaguars in exchange for Hyde, who has 382 yards rushing and five touchdowns in his first season in Cleveland. He's averaging almost 10 yards per carry.
The Browns said they will receive a 2019 5th-round draft pick in exchange for the former Ohio State star, as first reported by National Football League reporter Tom Pelissero. Even still, the former Georgia running back has shown the potential to score from virtually anywhere on the field and has fantasy owners excited ahead of Week 7. He has missed all but two games this season and has two catches for 40 yards in the two games he has played in. That's something everyone from Johnson to offensive coordinator Todd Haley to my 69-year-old Browns fan mother in Vermilion has been clamoring for all season.
T.J. Yeldon has started three games for Fournette, rushing for 299 yards and a touchdown on 67 carries.
This move also should (should!) mean more chances for Johnson to get the ball in his elusive hands.
Hopefully, after all this time pondering just how to get both Chubb and Duke more carries, Hue Jackson finally has a way to get them into the gameplan. "As these games get a little closer, they do not get too far away and we can get up whatever that is, we do need to give Nick Chubb more carries".
- Meghan Markle compares pregnancy to jet lag
- Trump Thanks Mexico for Deterring Migrant Caravan
- Brewers handle Dodgers to force Game 7
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2: Release date, price and specs
- LeBron James: Lakers' Team Chemistry Not Like "Instant Oatmeal"
- Twitter Publishes Tweet Trove From Russia, Iran Campaigns
- Saudi Arabia confirms Jamal Khashoggi was killed in ‘brawl’ inside Istanbul consulate
- Nottinghamshire health officials urge: ‘Flu can kill so get vaccinated’
- Meghan Markle Reveals Her First Job & It's Totally Relatable
- Russian charged with conspiring to interfere in USA congressional elections