Touted as the most affordable offering in the iPhone 2018 lineup, the iPhone XR offers an LCD display, a single rear camera, and multiple colour options differentiating it from the flagship iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max.
On to the iPhone XS Max, we're looking at prices of RM4991, RM5591 and RM6491 for the 64GB, 256GB and 512GB versions, respectively.
The iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max all feature the same 12-megapixel wide-angle lens on the back, and most of the same features, like optical image stabilisation, Smart HDR, portrait mode, and more.
Interested buyers can head over to Flipkart, Amazon.in or Paytm Mall to pre-book the iPhone XR online on Friday. Well, all except the bat-poop insane pricing commanded by Google for the Pixel 3 XL (Review), which starts at INR 83,000, but we doubt Google even expects or even intends to push Pixel 3 XL in large numbers in the country. At the time of press, there was a "Coming Soon" banner visible on Flipkart's website. Buyers can avail 5% cashback on EMI plans from Citi Credit Cards and Axis Bank.
If you want to buy the XR SIM-free and spread the cost then you can opt to purchase it through Apple's iPhone Upgrade Programme. Globe units come out on October 26. It's available with three different storage capacities: 64, 128 and 256GB. The device is available in black, white, blue, coral, yellow, and (PRODUCT) RED colour options. These include US, UK, Canada, China, Australia, and more.
The iPhone XR starts at $749 for the 64GB configuration or about $37.41 a month for 24 months via Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program.
The iPhone XR falls well below the iPhone XS and XS Max because it brings an LCD display rather than OLED. It is powered by the A12 Bionic chipset and brings 3GB of RAM as per a benchmark site.
- Usain Bolt rejects deal offer from Maltese club Valletta
- Brewers handle Dodgers to force Game 7
- Nottinghamshire health officials urge: ‘Flu can kill so get vaccinated’
- Facebook recruits ex-deputy UK PM Nick Clegg
- Russian charged with conspiring to interfere in USA congressional elections
- Barcelona: 'No plans to re-sign Neymar'
- Julen Lopetegui confident of revival
- Donald Trump moves to leave postal union in latest jab at China
- Trump Thanks Mexico for Deterring Migrant Caravan
- Jenelle Evans Reportedly Called the Cops on David Eason